The Best of Hood County reader survey is underway and we are giving one lucky voter a $100 gift card just for voting. Votes can be submitted online or on ballots printed each issue in the Hood County News until
5 p.m. Monday, July 22.
The Best of Hood County contest features all of your local favorites in seven divisions:Food, Drinks & Services, Goods, Services, Vehicles Dealers & Services, Entertainment & Leisure, Finance, Real Estate, Builder/Developer, Insurance & Attorney .
- You may vote one time per category until 5 p.m. Monday, July 22.
- Cast your vote for Food, Drinks & Services, Goods, Services, Vehicles Dealers & Services, Entertainment & Leisure, Finance, Real Estate, Builder/Developer, Insurance & Attorney
- Your votes are saved as you cast them, so you don’t have to fill out the ballot all at one time.
- Don’t see your favorite listed? Use the nomination form at the bottom of each sub-category. Once the business or individual is validated, the entry will be added to the list and the vote counted.
- Businesses must be located in Hood County to be added.
- Categories will not be added once voting has started.
- Prize winner will be selected by a random drawing at the conclusion of the voting.
- The winners will be published in the Hood County News annual Best of Hood County section on September 14.
Business: Click for more information on adding your business info to the ballot
Questions or suggestions? Email us